Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So bad, it's good.

I was in class when suddenly I received this text message: 

Dear teacher,
On account of an attack of the flu with a severe headache, I shall be unable to attend classes today.
I shall be much obliged if i can get your permission. 
Respectfully yours,
Afan 

Each sentence is an expression used from different chapters from the book we use in class. Well, at least she's applying it in real life!

It's so bad, that it's so good.  Then, I thought it would be great to upload some pics of other writings from students and local places when using English. I don't ever mock my students, I just find it amusing sometimes.

My name is officially tainted by twilight
Chinglish gone wrong

Who is being recommended, David or Tom? 
My students were assigned to do a resume




No comments:

Post a Comment